BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Daddy, I'm sorry.

CHAPTER 1
Bangun pagi... I woke up at 0415 today... I just dun wanna sleep for a long period. I didn't straightly headed to my bathroom but I read my precious Shin Chan comic first. What a joyful morning? Then, I took my hp from its bed. Haha. My hp owns a cute bed. There's no msg. After a while, I stopped, n masuk my jamban truz mandi. Boring bha...!

CHAPTER 2

School! Yea... I dunno why was I very brsemangat nak pergi skolah today. May be, I'm missing my friends. Masuk jak kat perkrangan skul truz kena 'PANG!' Awww!! Who's dat??? Eiii! It hurt, ok?! Someone pukul my back. Urgh! I turned around n I saw my best fren, Flora. She smiled evilly at me! X sedar diri punya perempuan! Duh! Dat little girl. But never mind, dah lali with her hand. Yg selalu memukul insan yg tidak bersalah pada awal pagi hari Rabu. Haha! Ok... It's bout da earlier part of the day. Now, it's the first period after REHAT. My free-spirited friends n I went to 3B class. I mean, for those yg tidak mengambil BC n PI, we need to be in one class with the other free-spirited students from different classes. Hanya a few class jak. 3A, 3B, 3C, n 3E. FULL! Huh~ Bersesak la kami org satu kelas. Haha. To my luck, my beloved cuz, Josh reserved a place for me. He's kind. May be. Ew! Dah la perangai teruk! I mean, he's crazy. Tersangat2 gila. Lalala. Sorry.

CHAPTER 2 (ii)
Haha. I need to sambung here. If not, panjang la the above chapter. Lululu. It's still lib time. So, I know, I know. My every-Wed job is to ajar people. I mean, students from other classes. I feel old. But I love to help org. Memuji diri sendiri. But that's da truth! Hah! But after a while... Something... Happened! U wanna know wat??? Ok! Let me bgitau u org... Diz is how da crita bermula. A legend... I talked with FJ n Shirley. Gossiping to be exact. Gossip punya gossip. I heard someone shouted my father's name. 'Who the fuck is that human?!' I looked around. I feel like a terrorist. N I saw Ricky. He made a macho pose n try not to meet my eyes. He does dat whenever he'd make a wrong thing. Huh! Palui!

Me: Apu dik, Ricky! Ku ndai main nama apai dik ouh
RH: Ya gak aku ngangau dik ndak ninga. Ari tetadik ku pnggil ur name, dik buat derk jak.
Me: Jerit kuat gik la. Ndak la smpai bersemangat mai kak mempopularkan nama apai. EI!
RH: Kapa ku kak bersemangat nybut nma apai dik
Me: U did.
RH: Did i?
Me: Dah! Apa hal dik ngangau ku, Hamat (his father's name)?
RH: Apu dik, ak dara (my father's name)!
Me: Nya! Baka nyak la asai ku tdik time dik nybut my daddy's name.
RH: Xsen...
Me: Apa hal dik pnggil me?
RH: Owh, dik kak ngau dinner pengawas?
Me: Dinner? Bila?

N so on... He's gila!

N bkoz of dat incident, everyone inside da klaz started to permainkan nama bapak diorg. Hish! Dat Hamat! N to my surprise, I can't believe it dat, X dh pndai make use of my daddy's name! Urgh! I was arguing with my stupid cracked fren, Hengky. N... X n him were playing da rubik's cube. Duh!

Hengky: Oi, (my daddy's name)!
Me: Apu, dik Kanyan (his father's name)! Ku ndai ngiga layak with u, ok?!
Hengky: Haha! Ndai la. Main2 jak.
Me: Xsen!

At the same time, X was there, sitting next to me. Ew! Sengaja btul! N u know wat, after he sit there, at his place, he took out his hp n texted me. Stupid! Sedangkan sy duduk di sebelah dia! Urgh! Dat palui guy! N not to his luck, he needs to be prepared for the girls every Wed. Haha. PADAN MUKA! Sapa suruh kiut sgt. Ya, he's kiut. I have to admit it. Ok, smbung my story tdik... N I replied, 'Stupid. Sapa yg duduk sblah kmu skarang?' N he answered, 'Dyona Intan.' Duh! I dun wanna start a fight, ok?!

Ok... Continue with Hengky's story.
Actually, he didn't know dat I n his best fren r enemies. Haha. X n I r gud in acting. No one knows bout da relationship dat we have (except for one of his best2 fren). Not a lovey-dovey one. But a FIERCE one. Ha3! To my surprise, he said my daddy's name! Hengky said,' (My daddy's name), sorry la.' N X, he's solving da rubik's cube said,' (My daddy's name)? Who's dat?' N he grinned evilly at me. Huh! I can't blive it! Mr. X, dat's way too over! N Hengky replied,' Nama bapa budak nie.' N he said,' Ouh...' Rite... Memang sah nak kena kiss la nie! Dasar! But I've tried my best not to get mad. I did. N I smiled back him. N he said,' Nice to know ur daddy's name. My name is X.' Paloi! Mcm la I dunno his name! Urgh! Jaga la him tomorrow! KENA BELASAH!
N waktu balik, I didn't see him. Phew~ Mercy! I guess dia balik awal... But before I go back just now, me n FJ went to da toilet. I saw his face. N FJ shouted:

FJ: Dyon! Look at him!
Me: Him? Who?
FJ: X... Aww! I'm melting.
Me: (I saw his face) Oh...
FJ: He's kiut, rite?
Me: I dunno. Im not gud in judging his face.
FJ: Ow, c'mon, I mean, look at him. He's cute.
Me: Ok jak.
FJ: I'm wondering.
Me: Wat thing?
FJ: Why is he cute? I guess, he has a gf. Huh! Da world is so unfair.
Me: Haha. (Ketawa x ikhlas)
FJ: N u, Dyona Intan! He liked u b4, y did u dumped him?
Me: Bkoz I dun like him.
FJ: U're blind.
Me: Nope... Hehe.
FJ: Huh! U're giving an opportunity to others.
Me: Ya. To those yg desperate for balls.
FJ: For example, me.
Me: Haha. C'mon, u're beautiful .Cari yg lain la.
FJ: Haha. I like him not I love him, ok?
Me: Dat's my girl.
FJ: I know...(Playing with my hair)

So... We balik la.


P.s: Today, there's no teacher. So, we can do anything.

Closure:
He's insane.


Song of the day:
Don't Trust Me by 3 Oh 3

0 comments: